Who can open this account?
- Any female customer can open this account.
What is the opening balance required for TARA Triple Benefits Savings Account?
- BDT 10,000
Opening amount requirement for branches in Dhaka BDT 50,000
What is the Debit Card fee?
- Debit card fee is fully waived for the first year of issuance. From second year onwards, BDT 500 + VAT will be charged regardless of the balance in the account.
Is Debit card mandatory for TARA TBS account holders?
- Yes debit card is mandatory for TARA TBS account holders.
What is the Cheque Book Fee?
- As per regular schedule of charges for Triple Benefits Savings account, cheque book fee will be applicable.
Regular deposit Schedule is attached herewith.
What is the account maintenance fee for TARA Triple Benefits Savings account?
- Account maintenance fee for TARA Triple Benefits Savings account will be as per regular Triple Benefits Savings account.
For existing female customers holding TBS account or current plus account can they have access to TARA offers?
- Yes. Existing customers can replace their existing debit card via call centre or branches and avail TARA debit card. There is no replacement fee for first time. However from second year onwards BDT 500+ VAT will be charged.