Let Our Financial Expertise
Power Your Business
BRAC Bank Corporate Banking
At BRAC Bank we have following leverage to provide you best corporate banking experience:
- A team of expert and dedicated relationship managers to identify your business requirement and provide you solutions through diversified products and services
- Wide network throughout the country to identify remote most corporate customers and provide them with tailor made banking solutions
- Extensive focus on Trade Business to serve trade based customers. A dedicated team present to address your trade requirements in most timely manner
- Our Cash Management wing offers comprehensive portfolio of cash management services under one roof to enhance your business performance
- Our continuous investment in technology will help you integrating various solutions under single umbrella and reduce dependency on manual correspondence
Let Our Financial Expertise
Power Your Business
Major product & services under Corporate Banking are:
- Working Capital Financing
- Capital Machinery Financing
- Project Financing
- Lease Financing
Working Capital Financing
To meet financing requirements under day-to-day operational activities, we offer Working Capital facilities with a pool of credit products to meet your everyday import requirement, local procurement, Duty & VAT payments, overhead expenses, advances against receivables, work order finance etc. Some of the notable working capital products are:
- LC facilities (Sight, Defer & UPAS)
- LATR & Import Loan
- Revolving Loans
- Short Term Demand Loan
- Bill Purchase
Working capital facility is available in both local and foreign currency subject to eligibility under relevant regulatory guidelines.
Capital Machinery Financing
Growth of your business depends on investing in best quality of machineries. At BRAC Bank we finance for procuring new & reconditioned machineries from renowned suppliers across the globe. Both short term and long term loan facilities are available with customizable repayment terms to retire your capital machinery. This facility also includes financing for green equipment and various safety & security items. We are able to offer you competitive pricing due to our highest credit rating and access to multiple international lenders.
BRAC Bank Limited is providing financing facilities to new projects and expansion of existing facilities in line with your future cash flow streams. We are nominated Bank for IPPF, LTFF and various other refinancing schemes of Bangladesh Bank and other multilateral bodies to offer you attractive terms for your project expenses. We have also arranged various syndication facilities to arrange large amount fund from participating banks against our customer requirement.
One of the more convenient long-term sources of acquiring capital machinery, equipment and vehicle is lease finance. We have a large portfolio of lease finance combining lease financing to acquire commercial vehicles, capital machineries and equipment. BRAC Bank has experience track record in lease finance and offering competitive pricings against your lease financing requirements.
Trade products and services
Power Your Business
Trade Business is one of key focus area of BRAC Bank Ltd and we aim to provide you best Trade products and services to become your preferred trade partner. BRAC Bank offers extensive range of Trade products and services through its central trade office, regional trade center, trade hubs across the industrial areas and corporate branches.
Following product & services are covered under BBL Trade:
- Letter of Credit (Sight, Usance, UPAS)
- Back to Back Letter of Credit (BBLC)
- Import Documents Handling
- Import Loans i.e. LATR, EDF, UPAS, Term Loan
- Shipping Guarantee
- Delivery Order
- Export LC (Advise & Transfer)
- Export Bill Negotiation
- Export Financing i.e. LDBP & FDBP
- Letter of Guarantee
We have a dedicated FX team to offer you attractive exchange rates to meet your import requirements and fix exchange rate fluctuation risks through hedge tools i.e. forward, swap etc. We are committed to invest in best technologies and continuously improving our process to provide customer best trade services. BBL Trade now offers fully integrated swift communication platform, trade transaction alert system and automated voucher & report delivery platform, internet banking platform to ease transaction issues.
Cash Management Products
Power Your Business
Cash Management Products :
BRAC Bank offers a wide array of corporate account schemes in order to provide distinctive services to its client base as per their requirements
Short Notice Deposit Account (SND): It’s an interest bearing corporate account with interest being calculated on a daily basis and being credited to the account on half yearly basis.
Corporate Current Account: It’s a non-interest bearing corporate account usually used for carrying out day to day transactions of a corporate house.
Fixed/Term Deposit Account: This caters to the long term investments of the clients through offering deposits schemes of different tenors with highly competitive deposit rates.
Export Retention Quota (ERQ): ERQ account are opened to facilitate the merchandise exporters who are entitled to keep 50% of repatriated FOB value of their exporters in FC in ERQ account. The ERQ accounts are opened under AD branches as per the request of the client.
Proposed Account: This facility caters to the requirements of foreigners desiring to establish and operate a company in Bangladesh very smoothly and promptly.
Corporate FC Account: It is a foreign currency account facilitated to meet the specific requirements of bank’s requirements.
Cash Management Services:
BRAC Bank Limited offers a wide range of cash management services to meet the specific requirements of the clients. These services are flexible and customizable as per the requirements of the different clients. Within a very short span of time we have been able to establish our foothold very sharply by providing different types of collection solutions to the different types of organizations such as Government organizations, autonomous bodies, large local conglomerates, developments organizations, MNCs etc.
Key BBL Cash Management Services includes:
BBL offers highly competitive deposit rates in the form of different products catering to the investment and transactional requirements of the clients such as short and long term investments, employees’ provident fund, gratuity fund, employee welfare fund etc. Apart from the pricing our competitive edge also lies on our service standards which enhances our value offerings.
Nationwide Collection Service (NCS):
Nationwide Collection Service facilitates large corporate houses to collect funds from their clients through BBL’s own branch network s and credit the same to their single collection account maintained with the bank. The bank’s wide outlet coverage all over Bangladesh has been able to facilitate large corporates in collecting funds and servicing their own clients on time and efficiently. BBL also facilitates the clients with its NCS Software which facilitates them with real-time online transaction data through the integration with their system.
Secured Cash Service (SCS):
Customized secure cash collection services are provided to corporate bodies under which the Bank usually sets up desks/counters at the specified locations all throughout the different cities to cater to the collections of its corporate clients and later deposits the collected funds in the respective account of the client.
Payment Transfer Solution (PTS):
Payment Transfer Solution services facilitates organizations in remitting their funds to their desired locations and make their required payments efficiently and promptly.
Cash Pick up and Drop service:
Cash pick up and drop service facilitates safe and secure cash pick up and drop services from/to the clients’ office premises. The entire process is supported by a self-sufficient logistic setup that is in line with international standards. It offers the clients with security, convenience and flexible pick-up and delivery times.
This is one of the core services provided by the Cash Management team which facilitates the clients in carrying out their day to day transactions through the different types of accounts from the product line of the bank such as current accounts, SND accounts etc.
BBL Cash Management team also provides a smart internet banking system to its corporate clients through which it facilitates the following:
Secured and real-time online transaction view for more effective cash management.
Transaction history retrieval.
Enables downloading of account statements in different file formats.
Mobile Financial Services:
bKash Limited, a subsidiary of BRAC Bank has been providing Mobile Financial Services (MFS) to the Bangladesh market for a certain span of time and as part of our Nationwide Collection service, we offer integrated solution with bKash to ensure the collection of our clients from rural areas and unbanked regions.
Foreign Investors or NRBs:
BBL also facilitates foreign institutions, foreigners and NRBs to invest in the Bangladesh Capital Market through its custodial services team under the product ‘Probashi Biniyog’ through NITA (Non Resident Investors Taka Accounts) accounts.
Local Mutual Funds:
BRAC Bank acts as the custodian of various mutual funds floated and managed by the different asset management companies of the country. Mutual funds plays a vital role for both the retail and institutional investors through facilitating them by investing their savings or surplus funds in diversified portfolios and earning them a substantial return on their investments.
IPO (Initial Public Offering) Fund Management:
BRAC Bank’s IPO fund management facility has been established to manage the IPO funds of the clients by participating as the lead bankers to the issue and also facilitating other services such as right share collection, disbursement of dividends etc.
Features of the Product:
NRBs can invest in the Bangladeshi Capital Market from anywhere around the globe.
Foreign individual and institutional investors can also avail this service.
Custodian Service will be provided by BRAC Bank Limited.
Easy repatriation of capital, dividend and investment profits.
Clients can execute their instructions through a web based online portal. This portal also enables them in keeping a track of their portfolio, online.
Account Opening Process for custodial account relationships are in detailed available in below link (link)
BRAC Bank Limited Will:
Provide custodial services, i.e. hold the clients’ shares/stocks in safe custody.
Arrange purchases and sales of securities through different brokerage houses.
Collect information on the clients’ incomes from their investments in the capital market.
Provide information on the underlying companies and their annual general meetings, manage cash transactions, perform foreign exchange transactions where required and provide regular reporting of activities.
Manage funds in NITA and arrange repatriation of all funds including capital gains to the clients’
overseas bank account based on their instructions.
The following are eligible for availing the custodial services:
All Bangladeshi nationals (Bangladeshi passport holders) who are working/living abroad
Foreign passport holders who are originally from Bangladesh
Foreign institutions and foreign individuals
Only share related transactions are allowed through NITA
No ATM card or Cheque books will be issued against NITA
NITA is a current account providing clients the flexibility to remit funds from abroad through their Foreign Currency account. The fund in NITA will be kept in the account as local currency i.e. BDT
Permissible deposits under NITA
- Inward Remittances
- Transfers from FCY account
- Refund Warrants of IPO
- Sale proceeds of shares
- Dividends/Bonus from shares
How to Start:
In order to avail the custodial services at BRAC Bank Limited, we will require the clients fill out the following:
FC Account opening Form (only if you do not already have one) – To remit foreign currency to your account.
NITA (Non-Resident Investor's Taka Account) opening Form – To make financial transactions for purchase and sale of shares in the secondary stock market (that is in Dhaka Stock Exchange).
Customer Information Form – To conduct actual trading of shares in the share market.
BO Account opening Form – To hold shares that will be purchased by the BRAC Bank Limited on your behalf.
BO Account nomination Form – To nominate up to two people to receive any outstanding shares in the event of death.
Custodian Agreement – To To auhorize BRAC Bank Limited as the custodian of your shares.
NITA Securities Accounts Services Agreement – To authorize BRAC Bank Limited to carry out your share trading orders and settle all transactions that are required to close deals.
BRAC Bank Limited offers the following services under its custodial services unit in order to facilitate clients from different avenues to carry out their operations in the Bangladesh Capital Market:
Digital Banking, COPRnet, for Corporate Institutions:
In quest for digitalization, BRAC Bank has developed an internet banking platform, CORPnet for its corporate customers. It has extensive payment and collection solutions and is regularly adding new features to the platform.
- 24/7 Universal Access
- Straight Through Processing of Single and Bulk transaction
- Supports Internal Fund Transfer (IFT), BEFTN, and RTGS payments
- Both Instant and Future Value Dated payments
- Full Control Over Receivables Via Direct Debit Solution- Both Adhoc and Periodic Basis
- Online VAT Payment via Direct API Connectivity with NBR
- Online Customs Duty payment to 14 different customs offices in Bangladesh
- System Generated Vouchers, Customizable Reports, Invoices, and Statements Download for Easy Reconciliation
- Automated Payee Advice to Beneficiaries
- Security Ensured by Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Fully Secured Platform (Deloitte Certified)
- No Annual/Maintenance Fee
- Unlimited Volume and Number of Transactions
1. What is CORPnet?
CORPnet is an Internet Banking Facility of BRAC Bank for its CORPORATE Clients which will provide them with a Digital Payment & Collection Solution.
2. What are the key features?
- Internal Fund Transfer (IFT): 24/7 payments from your BBL account to other BBL accounts with real time settlement.
- External Fund Transfer (EFT): 24/7 payments from your BBL account(s) to other bank accounts. Settlement will be as per Bangladesh Bank’s guideline.
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): Make payments from your BBL account(s) to other bank accounts using Bangladesh Bank’s RTGS channel. Transaction(s) will be settled in real time within Bangladesh Bank’s cut-off time.
- Direct VAT & VDS payment with real time settlement using the RTGS channel.
- Customs Duty: Automated customs duty payments to 14 different customs house using the RTGS channel with real time settlement.
- Direct Debit: Automated pulling of funds from company’s account(s) held with other banks or from beneficiary’s accounts. Both ad-hoc basis and standing instruction based pulling can be done.
3. What are the key benefits?
- Secured platform: Platform has been incorporated with two factor authentication and certified by Deloitte.
- User friendly interface: Platform has been designed to provide most convenient user interface to the client
- Round the clock access: the platform can be accessed 24x7
- Global availability: scope of accessing the system and performing transactions from anywhere on the globe
- Transaction details view: Real-time balance and transaction level information can be downloaded in multiple formats
- Customer convenience: Customer has the freedom to upload batch for bulk processing. Multiple payment instructions can be processed through single spreadsheet.
- Digital solution: Absolutely paper less banking. No further signed copy instruction required to perform transaction; as everything will be done digitally.
4. What are the charges involved?
The platform is free to use with no transactional and maintenance fees. RTGS charges will be waived if paid through CORPnet. But for each approver (person giving the final approval) a hardware token is mandatory through which OTP will be generated. There is a one-time charge applicable for Hardware Token which is BDT 5000+Vat.
5. Do the user need to install a separate software?
No, all the user need is a stable Internet Connection and an updated internet browser.
6. Can the company make payments to other banks as well?
Yes, the payment instruction provided by the company for other bank transfer will be sent to Bangladesh Electronic Fund Transfer Network (BEFTN) or the RTGS network and can be routed to the relevant bank considering they are under the same network.
7. Do the user(s) need to be in the country while making/approving transaction?
CORPnet users can initiate/approve transaction(s) from anywhere in the world.
8 .Is there a separate mobile app for the application?
Currently the platform is web based and separate app is yet to be introduced. However, the platform is supported any hand held devices.
9. Can the user(s) access from smartphone?
Yes, the user(s) can access from Android OS & Mac OS devices.
10. Can the user(s) download account statements?
Yes, the user(s) can generate account statements 24/7 from the platform for the last 12 months.
11. In which format the reports can be downloaded?
The reports can be downloaded in pdf/excel format.
12. Is the platform user friendly?
The platform is very much user friendly.
13. How the approvers will give their approval in the platform?
The approvers will be provided with a hardware token/software token from where he/she can generate an OTP. After OTP validation in the platform that transaction will be approved.
14. Can the platform send payee advice to the beneficiaries?
Yes, CORPnet is capable to send payee advice to the beneficiaries provided the user inputs the e-mail addresses of the beneficiaries while initiating transaction(s).
15. What sort of reports are available in the platform?
Different types of transaction reports can be generated in the platform for different transaction status. Furthermore, the user(s) can generate invoice/payment slip against all transactions that were made in the platform. Batch-wise file summary report and voucher(s) can also be generated.
16. Will the user(s) get any transaction alert for transactions made through the system?
Yes, all the relevant stakeholders will get an e-mail alert for each steps of the transaction.
17. Is there any cut-off time for initiating transaction in the platform?
For BBL to BBL account transfer, there is no cut-off time. User can initiate transaction 24/7 and the fund will be settled instantly. EFT & RTGS transactions will follow the below time slabs:
|Time Frame||Settlement Period|
|10 am to 1 pm||Same day second session i.e. after 1 pm (normally fund is settled at around 5 pm- 7pm)|
|1 pm to 5 pm||Next day first session i.e. from 10 am to 1 pm|
|After 5 pm till the time BEFTN network opens the next day||Will follow the first slab for settlement|
|Time Frame||Settlement Period|
|10 am to 3:30 pm||Real Time|
*Since RTGS transactions are real time, the user can only do RTGS transaction on the above time frame. After 3:30 pm RTGS transactions can not be processed.
18. Can the user login the platform using 2FA validation?
This is an optional feature in CORPnet and can be incorporated if the company wants.
19. Is there any limit on the volume of transaction that can be initiated through CORPnet?
There is no maximum or minimum limit for IFT & EFT transactions. But for RTGS transactions, as per BB guideline, the minimum amount should be BDT 1 lac.
20. Is there any transaction related charges applicable for CORPnet?
Initiating IFT/EFT/RTGS transactions are completely free in CORPnet. Although a BDT 100 (VAT inclusive) charge is applicable for each RTGS transaction (as per BB rule), but it is waived for CORPnet platform.
21. What is the minimum & maximum number of users that can use the CORPnet platform for a company?
- The minimum number is 3 (one maker, one checker, and one approver) and the maximum number can be as per client’s requirements.
- *The minimum number can be 2 as well if the client opts dual role for the same user. At present, a single user can have both Maker and Checker role or Checker and Approver role.
- *The minimum number can be 2 as well if the client opts for H2H connectivity in which case they will only need a checker and an approver. The required number of users is subject to change depending on the board resolution of the client.
22. Do the client need to submit any hard copies to the bank for making any transaction in CORPnet?
No, this is absolutely paperless banking. No need to submit anything to bank end.
23. Can the client change their User matrix in the future?
Yes, they can by submitting a service request form with proper signatures and seals.
24. What are the roles that are available in CORPnet?
- Maker: Will initiate the transaction in the platform.
- Checker: Will authorize the transaction
- Approver: Will give final approval to the transaction
25. Can the same person be in multiple role for a particular company?
Yes, a single user can get either Maker and Checker role or Checker and Approver role. No single user can have all the three roles.
26. Can the system be integrated with ERP?
Yes, the system is capable of SFTP integration with the company’s ERP.
27. Can the user input customized narration for each transaction?
Yes, the user can input customized narrations for each transactions or for the batch file as a whole.
28. Can the client initiate all the transactions in a single excel file?
Right now there are two types of transaction module in CORPnet. In one module, the client can initiate bulk IFT/EFT/RTGS transactions in separate excel files. In the second module, client can initiate all types of transactions in a single excel file. However, in single file mode, the mode of debit is always multiple by default.
29. Can the approvers’ check who initiated/authorized the transaction in the platform?
Yes, they can.
30. Is software token available for approvers to give OTP validation?
Both hardware and software token are available. The user has to choose either one for transaction approval.
31. What are the annual charges for using CORPnet?
No annual charges for using CORPnet. For other charges information, refer to FAQ 4.
32. Can any e-mail address be used for registration?
It is highly advised to use company domain email IDs. However, registration can also be done with any third party e-mails (e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotspot etc.) .
33. Can a user register for two companies using the same e-mail ID or mobile number?
Yes, if the user is part of a group company and needs access to multiple concerns, he can register using the same e-mail ID and mobile number for all concerns.
34. Is it possible to not receive any notifications from CORPnet for any transactions?
Yes, please notify your Relationship Manager or send a mail to [email protected].
35. Whom do I contact if I have any queries regarding CORPnet?
Please send a mail to [email protected].
36. Can the user initiate future dated transactions using CORPnet?
Yes, the user(s) can initiate future value dated payments using CORPnet and they will be settled on that day.
37. Can the client issue cheques or pay orders using CORPnet?
No, right now this option is not available in CORPnet.
38. What kind of requests can the user raise using CORPnet?
You can raise service requests related to Hardware Token or Software Token issues in CORPnet.
39. Can the user transact in foreign currency in CORPnet?
No, right now only local currency (BDT) transfer is possible in CORPnet.
40. Can the same user(s) access multiple modules?
Yes, they can.
41. Can the company restrict access as per module?
Yes, they can.
42. Where can I get the forms required for enrollment?
Please send a mail to [email protected] or go to the forms center.
43. Can anyone be an approver in CORPnet or do they need to be an account signatory?
Anyone can be an approver if he is an account signatory or added as an online signatory for CORPnet.
44. What sort of companies can we on-board in this platform?
We can on-board private/public limited, government organizations, sole proprietorship, partnership companies etc. in CORPnet.
45. Can the user request for a demonstration of the CORPnet platform?
Yes, they can. Please send a mail to [email protected] or leave your information in ‘Get a Call Back’ and our dedicated team will get back to you.
Schedule of Charges
Sun, Jun 4, 2023 10:30 AM