BRAC Bank has introduces TARA Golden Benefits Saving Account. Start saving and enjoy the golden moments ahead!
- This account is targeted to female senior citizens of Bangladesh (Age 50 years and above)
- Open the account with Tk. 50,000 only
- Interest is credited to your account monthly if minimum balance required to earn interest is maintained.
- First 10 leaves Chequebook free
- Debit Card available
- Internet Banking, SMS Banking, e-Statement, 24 Hour Call Centre, ATM and CDM facility
- On Tuesdays Double reward points with Debit Card.
- Vouchers from Lifestyle, Healthcare and Beauty partners with the account opening.
- Various discount offers exclusive to TARA card will also be available.
- Free Insurance Facility for maintaining monthly average balance of only Tk. 30,000
- Medical Discount Card from Metlife Alico where the customer will get upto 20% discount in Hospitals based in Singapore, India and Thailand. And in the country upto 40% discount in selected Hospitals.
TARA Golden Benefits Savings Accounts will have the following coverage:
- Death due to Sickness- Group Life (GL) benefit of Tk. 10,000 will be payable to the beneficiary nominated by the accountholder in the event of death due to sickness or natural causes.
- Death due to Accident- Benefit of Tk. 500,000 will be payable to the beneficiary nominated by the accountholder. Here Accident means a sudden, involuntary, unforeseen and fortuitous event, which results directly or through an unbroken chain of events in loss covered under the Policy or any other forms attached with the policy.
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement (AMR)- Benefit up to Tk. 15,000 of Accidental Medical Expense Reimbursement per Accident whether Inpatient or Outpatient. If, as a result of a covered Injury, and commencing within thirty (30) days after the date of the Injury, an Insured Person shall require treatment by a Physician, use of Hospital facilities, or the employment of a licensed or graduate nurse while at the Hospital, MetLife will pay the Reasonable, Customary and Necessary medical expenses incurred within fifty two (52)weeks from the date of the accident for such Physician treatment, Hospital charges and nurses fees, but not to exceed of Tk. 15,000.
For more details:
Call our 24-hour Call Centre at 16221 or contact at any of our branches. Please also refer to our Website for regular updates on deposit interest rates and account related charges.